Basics of government budgeting:
Government Budgeting- NIOS Material – Very good source.
The Budgetary Process
NCERT Class XII – Macroeconomics (Chapter 5)
Filed under Inside India
Tagged as budget india, budget process in india, budgeting in india, government budget india, government budgeting, what is government budgeting
Insights can you please upload or provide reference information to materials of GS paper IV i.e. ethics related paper. If you could provide for some sample case studies that would also be very great.
hello sir…. really am very very thank full for your valuable information on preparation for GS papers…i have opted anthropology as my optional.. my kind request u to is.. can u please provide any information on how to prepare for anthropology…
Right now focus is only on GS. Anyway, you can get some important stuff on Anthro here
Can you provide some reviews on this book for my GS preparation for both Prelims and Mains. http://www.flipkart.com/pratiyogita-darpan-general-studies-indian-economy/p/itmdz4z25sqrnxkv?q=Pratiyogita+Darpan+General+Studies%3A+Indian+Economy&sid=search.flipkart.com&as=on&as-show=on&otracker=start&ref=64988959-8cd1-4675-ba9c-2b9e827a7683&as-pos=p_1&pid=RBKCY8U2JSE33VZD
It is completely factual. It used to be of great help earlier. Now focus is on concepts. I don’t think it will help you mush.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
And What Remains In The End : The Memoirs of an Unrepentant Civil Servant
Subscribe for FREE and get ALL articles. Enter you email ID. Thank You!
Join 10,661 other subscribers
1) Introduction to the Constitution of India 20 Edition
2) India Since Independence - Bipan Chandra
3) India's Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra
4) From Plassey to Partition - A History Of Modern India
5) Indian Economy : For Civil Services Examinations 5th Edition (2013) - Ramesh Singh
6) Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations 4th Edition - Laxmikanth
7)Geography of India- Majid Hussain
8) Ethics In Governance
9)India After Gandhi: The History Of The World's Largest Democracy
10) Mastering Modern World History -5th Edition, Norman Lowe
11) Select Constitutions: 16th Edition - S Chand
12) Challenge And Strategy : Rethinking India's Foreign Policy - Rajiv Sikri
13) India's Foreign Policy - Muchkund Dubey
14) History of the World from the Late Nineteenth to the Early Twenty First Century - Arjun Dev
15) Social Problems in India 2 Edition - Ram Ahuja
16) Politics and Ethics of the Indian Constitution
17) Public Institutions in India: Performance and Design - PRATAPA BHANU MEHTA
18) Certified Physical and Human Geography - Goh Cheng Leong
19) India’s National Security – A Reader
20) Indian Social System - Ram Ahuja
Path-Finder - By Divya Iyer IAS