Following are the pages from UPSC Civil Services Mains 2013 English Compulsory Paper (exam held on December 2, 2013)
Pictures are not that good. Later we will upload better quality pictures.
Filed under ESSAY, GENERAL STUDIES, QUESTIONS FOR MAINS, SECURE-2014, UPSC, UPSC Mains GS Strategy, UPSC SYLLABUS
Tagged as INSIGHTS, QUESTION PAPERS, upsc, UPSC 2013 MAINS ENGLISH COMPULSORY PAPER, UPSC IAS 2013 ENGLISH QUESTION PAPER
Thank u so much…
outstanding question paper
Thank u sir. it is helpful forthe future aspirants
Can any one please tell me that the exam held today have answer sheet in line format or blank format
Thank u very much sir….
Thank you sir
Thank. You sir
Thank u sir
Sir , can you please remove snowy ( white dot) rainfall highlights on ur page , seems like irritating while reading your web page …i am just asking you … thanks in advance
Ok Sir it seems you hate winters!
sir please review my answers. I’m writing it for the first time. http://insightsonindia.com/2013/11/28/general-studies-daily-answer-writing-challenge-day-114/comment-page-1/#comment-38414
Sir why is english of 300 marks tha is opposite of 100 mrks for English in the syllabus.
@insights.. are they providing question paper to home, or do we need to write in specified space of question paper? also for essay and normal subjects how many pages booklet is provided?plz answer me sir…
Yes they are giving extra question paper. Answer cum booklet has three blank papers for a 10 mark question.
You will have around 75 blank pages for 250 marks paper.
thank you sir…
For me the questions seems difficult. It questions our gramatical skills. Sir what is the cut off for this paper?
nobody can predict cutoff. Wait till May 2014. UPSC itself announces.
..Thank u so much sir, may God continue to bless u and the team..!!
I think the whole comprehension was picked from one of the The Hindu editorials. This signifies how important it is to go through The Hindu diligently everyday.
Sir, can u please tell me what the cutoff for english is likely to be? i made a plunder and wrote a precis on the wrong page, . i wrote the second precis in the space give for the first precis.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload Your Answer! (Or type your comment/Answer below) (Allowed file types: jpg, png, maximum file size: 1MB(s).
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Subscribe for FREE and get ALL articles. Enter you email ID. Thank You!
Join 10,581 other subscribers
1) Introduction to the Constitution of India 20 Edition
2) India Since Independence - Bipan Chandra
3) India's Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra
4) From Plassey to Partition - A History Of Modern India
5) Indian Economy : For Civil Services Examinations 5th Edition (2013) - Ramesh Singh
6) Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations 4th Edition - Laxmikanth
7)Geography of India- Majid Hussain
8) Ethics In Governance
9)India After Gandhi: The History Of The World's Largest Democracy
10) Mastering Modern World History -5th Edition, Norman Lowe
11) Select Constitutions: 16th Edition - S Chand
12) Challenge And Strategy : Rethinking India's Foreign Policy - Rajiv Sikri
13) India's Foreign Policy - Muchkund Dubey
14) History of the World from the Late Nineteenth to the Early Twenty First Century - Arjun Dev
15) Social Problems in India 2 Edition - Ram Ahuja
16) Politics and Ethics of the Indian Constitution
17) Public Institutions in India: Performance and Design - PRATAPA BHANU MEHTA
18) Certified Physical and Human Geography - Goh Cheng Leong
19) India’s National Security – A Reader
20) Indian Social System - Ram Ahuja
And What Remains In The End : The Memoirs of an Unrepentant Civil Servant
Path-Finder - By Divya Iyer IAS